If you’re looking to sell your house or investment property in Columbus without using a real estate agent, we can help.
Although we do cooperate with brokers, sometimes it’s best to avoid paying someone to be in the middle.
After all, paying 5-6% of the sale of a property in a commission is a lot of money. In certain situations, Ohio brokers and real estate agents can be very useful and earn their commission. Not always.
How Do I Sell My House Without An Agent in Columbus?
When it comes to selling your property, considering a cash buyer with a cash offer can offer you a host of advantages over the traditional route of using a real estate agent and paying hefty commissions.
- Faster Transactions: Cash buyers often have the ability to close deals quickly. Since they aren’t reliant on mortgage approvals, the sale process can be expedited, which means you get your money faster and can move on to your next chapter sooner.
- No Commissions: One of the most significant benefits is the absence of agent commissions. With a cash offer, you won’t have to fork over a percentage of your sale price to a real estate agent. This translates to more money in your pocket when the transaction is complete.
- Predictable Closing: Cash offers tend to have a more predictable closing process. There’s less likelihood of the sale falling through due to financing issues, which can be a common headache in traditional real estate transactions.
- Reduced Hassle: Dealing with real estate agents, open houses, and staging can be time-consuming and stressful. With a cash buyer, you can skip the hassle and focus on a smoother, more streamlined sale process.
- Flexible Terms: Cash buyers often offer flexibility in terms and conditions. You can negotiate directly with the buyer to find an arrangement that suits both parties, without being bound by the constraints of a traditional real estate agent’s commission-driven agenda.
- Cost Savings: By eliminating agent fees and other related costs, you’ll save money on your sale. These savings can be significant, especially if your property is in a competitive market with high commissions.
To effectively sell your property on your own, you have to market it well.
Putting up fliers and signs around your neighborhood can generate some calls, and there’s a lot of free websites where you can post information. But often just putting up flyers and an open house isn’t enough if your house doesn’t appeal to the average home buyer.
In theory, real estate agents charge big commissions because they have to spend a lot of money up front to advertise your property. By advertising lots of properties at once, they expect to get more phone calls – and obviously, they’ll make good profits by selling lots of houses.
Certain properties might require thousands of dollars in advertising expenses before the right buyer happens to see the ad and call.
If you want to avoid paying any commissions, you can also sell your house to investors like us for CASH
We offer fair prices for properties – and we can close fast and on your schedule.
Sometimes we’ll purchase Columbus houses, fix them up, then rent them out… sometimes we’ll fix them up and sell them to other people looking for great homes in the area, and a lot of other reasons, too – but we love to hear from people like you who are thinking of selling anywhere in Ohio. We’re local investors who care a lot about Columbus.
We close fast and pay cash in as little as just 3-5 days. Give us a call now at 614-802-6668 or fill out the short form over here.